Oct 25, 2016

Halloween walk-in this friday!

I found the winners for the free tattoos and they have been notified by e-mail. Thank you a million to everybody who participated, there were a ton of you!!
This friday 29.11. we will have a Halloween walk-in day at LR tattoo starting at 10 am!! I have a few pictures drawn up, if interested show up! Prices 100 e and up depending on size.
A couple of big ones (the vampire is probably two sessions, needs space):




 And then some smaller ones:



































Hope to see you friday!!!

Here's also a few tattoos done recently. I'm so unhappy about the bad photo of the first tattoo because I really like the tattoo :(
I have appointments available in november and december so if you feel like getting tattooed contact me!






1 comment:

  1. Good Info....buddhatattoos is professionally Certified piercing & tattoo Studio in hyderabad. I got my dream tattoo in buddha studio

    ReplyDelete